Real estate has always been a hot topic. Competitive Edge Real Estate offers three relevant and interesting real estate presentations for Twin Cities corporations and community organizations.
- Statistics: Myth and Reality Quiz
- Current Market Conditions
- Neighborhood Trends
- Home Values in the Twin Cities
- Current Financing Standards
- Opportunities for Buyers and Sellers
- Future Forecasts
- Status of the distressed market
- Foreclosures and Short Sales
- Buying Homes to Rent vs. Flip
- Investment Financing
- Keys to Selecting the Right Property
- Estimating your Rate of Return
- Investing with Others: Pro’s and Con’s
- Pitfalls to Avoid
- To Move or Not to Move
- Modifying your Current Home
- House Rich & Cash Poor
- Reverse Mortgages
- Alternative Housing Styles
- Renting vs. Owning
- Becoming a “Minnesota Snowbird”
- Keys To Selling Your Home
YOUR SPEAKER: MARY ADEMA
With over 40 years of experience in real estate sales, training and marketing, Mary is a leader in the Twin Cities real estate community. She has taught numerous seminars for corporations and community organizations, trained over 25,000 real estate agents, authored a real estate textbook and sold millions of dollars of residential property.
As the proud Broker and Proprietor of Competitive Edge Real Estate, Mary utilizes her extensive real estate network, marketing expertise and strong negotiation skills to provide the highest level of real estate service to every client.
All Presentations are tailored in time and content for each audience. For program details and scheduling, contact Mary today.