When you’re thinking of selling your home, putting together the “to do” list of repairs, finding contractors, home staging and pricing your home for today’s market is all a bit overwhelming. Not to mention, getting your home on the market, finding a qualified buyer, negotiating an offer and closing the sale. Whew!
No worries…we can help. In fact, we can actually make it enjoyable!
As a full-service real estate company, Competitive Edge Real Estate has the expertise to simplify the process. By customizing our Step-by Step Marketing Plan we give you the best real estate service you’ve ever received.
- Tour your home to gather information about features, amenities and condition.
- Listen and learn about your real estate needs & priorities.
- Prepare pricing data by comparing your home to other homes in your neighborhood.
- Present a Market Analysis on your home identifying the price range.
- Suggest improvements to make your home more marketable.
There are many important decisions for you to make that will impact the marketability and sale price of your home. Together, we will focus on the most important issues, answer all of your questions and create a plan to ensure the best results.
- Market date
- Personal property and appliances
- Listing price
- Warranty plan options
- Repairs & Improvements
- Showing schedule
- Home staging
- Open house schedule
- Complete the paperwork including disclosure forms and contracts
- Coordinate home repairs and improvements
- Home staging assistance to enhance your home
- Professional photographer will video tape and photograph your home
- Order inspections as required by city ordinances
- Create a brochure highlighting your homes best features
- Write marketing material for MLS data, mailing piece and advertising
- Network with real estate associates and promote your home
- Advertise in the MLS using great photos, virtual tour and intriguing descriptions
- Advertise on all real estate websites, including company website
- Install For Sale sign attracting interest from drive-by traffic
- Host Realtor open house and promote to real estate sphere
- Network with agents with competing listings in the area
- Host open houses to attract buyers to tour your home
- Promote open houses through real estate websites and newspapers
- Network with sphere, both corporate and personal
- Mail postcards promoting your home to the target audience
- Schedule showings through our appointment center
- Follow up with agents after showings to get valuable input
- Regular updates so you stay current on feedback and market conditions
- Promptly and professionally present the offer
- Review price, closing date, terms, contingencies and pre-approval letter
- Prepare a Net Sheet showing the estimated net after expenses
- Contact loan officer to verify buyer’s qualifications
- Negotiate on your behalf to secure the best terms and conditions
- Deliver signed contracts to all parties once agreement is reached
- Display sold sign!
The day the sold sign goes up, only half of the work is done. Ongoing follow-up is essential to problem solving along the way and ensuring a timely closing.
- Schedule inspection
- Schedule the closing
- Satisfy inspection contingency
- Review title work
- Confirm mortgage application
- Receive mortgage approval
- Order title work
- Coordinate final walk through
- Order Appraisal
- Attend the closing and celebrate
Through our Step-by-Step Marketing Plan we will give you the best real estate service you’ve ever received! Contact us today so we can put our expertise to work for you.